As a leading supplier and global player in next-generation wireless networks, Rosenberger provides state-of-the-art microwave antennas with frequencies from 6GHz to 80GHz, and diameters from 0.2 to 1.8 meters.
Microwave antenna is an important component of your network, it directly affects your capex/opex, revenue and customer satisfaction; therefore, we ensure compliance to international standards, defined by ETSI, FCC and other regulatory groups. Microwave antennas are qualified in our state-of-the-art reliability environmental labs and outdoor far field antenna test ranges.
Rosenberger has dedicated R&D and world-class manufacturing facilities for their microwave antenna product line, allowing innovative designs, superior quality, and exceptional performance. In addition, a worldwide sales and support network enable you to enjoy easier, faster and efficient services from Rosenberger.
All Rosenberger microwave antennas provide easy and reliable deployment, as well as proven performance over their lifetime. With increasing network congestion, they are your ideal choice for long or short haul microwave links.
Excellent and Proven Features
- Universal antenna for single or dual polarization, reduce Capex
- High efficiency, allows use of small antennas
- Low sidelobe levels and High F/B Ratios enhance
- immunity to interference and spectrum efficiency
- Designed to be versatile and reliable in all climate conditions
- Modular design – easy to reconfigure
- Low profile, compact packing, lower shipping volume and cost
- Cost effective – compliant solution